We have been watching the weather for Friday carefully. At nearly 100º outside, even with air conditioning on full blast, the kitchen temperatures will rise above 120º, creating unsafe working conditions. We have decided to completely close for the day, rather than put our staff at risk.
Additionally, we will be performing some required maintenance this weekend.
Due to these items, we have decided to close for the weekend.
We will be debuting our new mid-summer menu on Tuesday. During the transition from an amazing Restaurant Week to this new menu, we appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Main Street Bourbon Room is participating in Restaurant Week 2019.
We are excited to feature some of our favorites from our menu and share some new items.
Our Restaurant Week kitchen hours are noted below. Please note we will be closed for our regular lunch hours, but the bar will be open from 4p-closing per usual.
- Thursday, 7/11 – 4-9pm
- Friday, 7/12 – 4-9pm
- Saturday, 7/13 – 4-9pm
- Sunday, 7/14 – 4-9pm
- Monday, 7/15 – CLOSED
- Tuesday, 7/16 – 4-9pm
- Wednesday, 7/17 – 4-9pm
- Thursday, 7/18 – 4-9pm
Friday, 7/19 will resume our regular business hours.
Please note the following to have the best experience during this busy week:
- We are maintaining our No Reservation policy during Restaurant Week. We encourage parties to arrive at least 30 minutes early to be placed on the wait list. We would love to have you enjoy the many Bourbons, beers, and cocktails MSBR has to offer while you wait.
- We can only accommodate tables up to 6 people. Larger groups may be able to be accommodated at separate tables near each other, however the wait for this may be longer.
- Due to the high volume of customers, we encourage you to be mindful of others waiting. We would love to have you join us for an after dinner drink at the bar if you would like to continue enjoying all that MSBR has to offer.
- No Substitutions can be allowed during Restaurant Week
- During Restaurant Week our full menu is not available. We encourage you to come back after Restaurant Week to enjoy our new Summer Menu.
Check out the sneak peek of our menu below:
We can’t wait to see you during this exciting exploration of the Green Bay food scene.
Exciting times at MSBR!
We are hiring more kitchen staff.
Do you want to work in a Bourbon-centric gastropub with an amazing team? We are looking for passionate, experienced, dependable people for all areas of the kitchen.
Kitchen staff will perform all the tasks in the kitchen from prep to pass. Duties include preparing all foods necessary for service, assisting with putting away orders and stocking, assisting with inventory, adhering to company policies, practicing safe food handling techniques, set up, break down, and cleaning of your assigned area, and maintaining working knowledge of your area and all equipment within it.
Starting with part-time with potential to move to full-time.
Apply in person at or send us your resume and cover letter!
Main Street Bourbon Room
1279 Main Street
Green Bay, WI 54302