Main Street Bourbon Room is participating in Restaurant Week 2019.
We are excited to feature some of our favorites from our menu and share some new items.
Our Restaurant Week kitchen hours are noted below. Please note we will be closed for our regular lunch hours, but the bar will be open from 4p-closing per usual.
- Thursday, 7/11 – 4-9pm
- Friday, 7/12 – 4-9pm
- Saturday, 7/13 – 4-9pm
- Sunday, 7/14 – 4-9pm
- Monday, 7/15 – CLOSED
- Tuesday, 7/16 – 4-9pm
- Wednesday, 7/17 – 4-9pm
- Thursday, 7/18 – 4-9pm
Friday, 7/19 will resume our regular business hours.
Please note the following to have the best experience during this busy week:
- We are maintaining our No Reservation policy during Restaurant Week. We encourage parties to arrive at least 30 minutes early to be placed on the wait list. We would love to have you enjoy the many Bourbons, beers, and cocktails MSBR has to offer while you wait.
- We can only accommodate tables up to 6 people. Larger groups may be able to be accommodated at separate tables near each other, however the wait for this may be longer.
- Due to the high volume of customers, we encourage you to be mindful of others waiting. We would love to have you join us for an after dinner drink at the bar if you would like to continue enjoying all that MSBR has to offer.
- No Substitutions can be allowed during Restaurant Week
- During Restaurant Week our full menu is not available. We encourage you to come back after Restaurant Week to enjoy our new Summer Menu.
Check out the sneak peek of our menu below:
We can’t wait to see you during this exciting exploration of the Green Bay food scene.